The Single Most Important Part of Success

The Single Most Important Part of Success

What is it that you are desperate to be successful at? Whether it is sales, sports, music or anything else you can dream of, there is one characteristic that can change everything for you.

Think about every famous singer you can, every pro athlete or every mega-business millionaire. The reality is only 10% of them have a God-given talent or an innate ability to perform with little effort or training. The rest, the other 90%, have that one characteristic that most of us struggle with—BELIEF.

I have had the opportunity to interact with many music artists whose talents were only average at best. They “made it big” simply because they had the BELIEF that they could. The same applies to most pro athletes, most anyone who has made millions, and even to every president who has served our country.

Believe me when I tell you that I understand the things that sabotage our BELIEF. Our families, friends and even society in general, condition us to be average. Our only hurdle is to wade through other people’s beliefs and choose our own. The world will take you seriously when you become serious.

I dare say that nothing is impossible if you first DARE TO HAVE BELIEF!

Wow. It's Quiet Here...

Be the first to start the conversation!

Leave a Reply:

Gravatar Image